Come and celebrate with us by sampling new and old doughnut flavours during our three day 2 for 1 doughnut sale! September 17-19, 9am to 5 pm.
We have achieved many positive things in our community over these past four years:
- we've trained and employed 27 youth at risk in job skills training
-we've helped 17 students get high school work experience credits
-we were awarded a heritage grant from the city of Saskatoon and renovated the outside of the building to look like it did in the 1930s
-we provide discount bread to programs that feed low income families and children, such as the Summer Snack program
- we partner with community schools and provide wholesale bread to schools
- we provide fundraising items at discount prices for schools to do fundraising projects (such as pizza pretzels and doughnuts)
- we provide lunches for students at the Community Learners High School
- we provide affordable lunches to the community (Monday to Friday)
Buying our products helps our work in the community and is positive reinforcement for our young people.